Innovative Passive Income Blog

Profit from Canadian AIR MILES Reward Miles


For Canadians, the AIR MILES Reward program is the largest most successful multi-sponsor shopping reward program there is.  I like to figure out the angles - hence the concept for this blog.  Did you know you can actually turn a profit shopping?


While shopping at Safeway I like to take advantage of AIR MILES specials.  You know - buy 5 of this get 50 AIR MILES.  Well a couple years ago I noticed that if I could buy the right things at the right time one can get a lot more AIR MILES.  In fact, you can Profit from collecting AIR MILES.  By profit I mean spending X and getting X+ in total value.

Using this system I actually used all the extra AIR MILES to redeem rewards that:
1. Paid for my Wedding and Reception (Best Western Cards)
2. Paid for a Cruise Honeymoon (direct AIR MILES redemption)
3.  Got a John Deere Riding Lawn Mower
4.  Go an eliptical exercise machine
5.  Lots of free gas cards (Shell)
6.  Tons of other cool stuff!

I wrote up the whole system in an ehow article on How to Profit from AIR MILES  Hope you find it useful and I welcome your comments.

No comments: